Sunday, October 3, 2010

Homecoming 2010

This weekend was Homecoming, as most of you know that live around here. I'm not a huge fan of the Homecoming dance, so I didn't go. But because I didn't go, I got to spend all day with Annie and Alli. So much fun.

I went to the nail salon with them and then I went to their hair appointment. Then we came back and just hung out at their house until a little before the dance. I just helped them get ready and after that, it was picture time. OF COURSE. A few people came over for pictures, so I took some at Annie and Alli's house. Then we took some at the Country Club and at another friend's house. So many pictures. =). And I'm so glad. I had about a billion favorites when I went through them last night and I really wanted to blog some. So that's what I'm doing. There might be an excessive amount of Annie and Chipper, but I can't help that. They're my favorite. So silly. =).

But in all seriousness, Alli and Annie, you looked BEAUTIFUL. You are the most amazingly gorgeous best friends in the world. I love you. =D.




No comments:

Post a Comment